6.04.2013

Catching up

It is hard to believe that it is already June! I am not complaining because that means I am getting closer to my due date (5.5 weeks to go)! Just crazy how fast time goes by. My parents came up for Memorial Day weekend and we packed in as much as possible in 3 days. Ryan and grandpa bill assembled a wooden play set for the kids all day while my mom and I played with the kids and prepared a turkey feast. Sunday we celebrated my birthday with our neighbors. The kids were so excited to help blow out the candles and open the gifts!






Ryan bought me a SLR camera that I am so excited to learn how to use! We needed a camera that will keep up with the kids constantly moving. I am glad my parents made the trip up to spend the weekend with us. See you when the baby comes!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment