9.05.2012

First day of school

Today was a memorable day! It was Caden's first day of preschool and Addie's second year of preschool. Addie was so excited to see her friends again, meet her new teachers, and see the newly transformed classroom. Caden didn't know what he signed himself up for! All summer long, he had to say goodbye to addie and me and go into his own classroom, but now I am his teacher!

Caden was beyond excited about this and to show it he was the class clown today! He purposefully would climb on the tables and push the chairs around and look at me with his silly grin. It was hard to refrain from laughing in order to discipline him. It might be an interesting year, but I am so thankful that Caden is in my classroom, even if he is the class clown!

Addie saw me after lunch and said "mom, I don't want to go home yet. Can I stay at school longer?" She loves school and was so happy to be back with all her friends!




Addie wouldn't stop long enough for me to take a picture.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment