9.06.2011

Six months and beyond

I can't believe that my baby is 6 months old already! He has the sweetest personality and loves to flirt with woman! When he smiles he shows off his two bottom teeth and that one adorable dimple. He sits up all by himself and is so close to crawling forward (right now he only goes backwards)! He can't get enough of food in any shape or form, but I have only introduced solid foods (finger foods to come). Sleeping is still a bit rocky because the second he hits the crib mattress he flips over, is up on all fours and crawling back into the corner of his crib. This makes him so mad that he cries and cries. If we flip him over he is back in that position within seconds. It is a losing battle for us. I am hopeful that our future holds more sleep and rest for the both of us. Until then, I am thankful for the bits of sleep I do get and for the happy baby I get to snuggle all day and night.



No comments:

Post a Comment