2.18.2011

The next American Idol

I am pretty sure that Addie wants to be the next American Idol. Her new favorite hobby is to sing all the time! She can carry a good note and even knows to fluctuate the tone of her voice. The funniest part is that she makes up new lyrics to all of her favorite songs- Old MacDonald, Humpty Dumpty, This Old Man, Hush Little Baby, Five Little Monkeys. She loves to make us laugh at her funny jokes and reinvented song lyrics. Aside from the wonderful singing, Addie has become much more independent. She has been getting herself dressed and undressed (huge help for me) and buckling herself in her high chair and car seat (most of the way). She likes to help me "clean" the house with her favorite chore being to "wash" the windows with the broom. I am hoping that she didn't see me do that one day because that would confirm that I am losing my mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment