3.31.2010

Surprise Surprise

I am proud of myself for not ruining the big surprise! Surprises are not my thing, even though I love surprising others and being surprised myself. I decided to fly to Reno with Addie (of course) and show up at my parents house unexpected. Sherril picked us up at the airport and after a quick stop at the Patagonia Outlet, we headed to the Rentsch residence. My mom was the only one home and she heard me open the door and yelled "Who is here?" She was shocked to see me! Once the shock factor wore off she was in tears to have her girls back home for a week. Of course Grandpa Bill was equally excited and happy to spend time with us.

The weather could be a bit more spring like, but we are making due. We borrowed a slide from cousin Jackson and Addie is thrilled. We took Addie to Scheel's yesterday to ride the ferris wheel, but Addie was not tall enough. She did love the indoor climbing arena and slide. She mastered the playground that was intended for 3 to 12 year olds.

No comments:

Post a Comment