2.27.2010

Student Teaching

I am on a roll with posting, so I thought that I would recap the last 5 weeks of my student teaching experience. My cooperating teacher, Brandon Honzel, is the best role model ever! I couldn't have asked for a better student teaching placement. His deep-rooted passion for teaching and science is easily detected and transmitted to his students. He has given me the confidence and guidance to take over the reins of his general science class with ease. Although, the students are mostly freshman they manage to participate in classroom discussions and activities. My classroom management techniques have been put to the test, but I set all the class clowns straight! I have gathered an overwhelming amount of teaching resources for my career, which is priceless. Let's just hope that the next 11 weeks go just as well or even better!

No comments:

Post a Comment