11.01.2009

The big fall

About a month ago, I decided to make our lives even more interesting by falling down the stairs and breaking my wrist! I tripped over the baby gate and preceded to tumble all the way down our staircase. Luckily Ryan had just gotten home from work, so we rushed to the ER. It was obvious that my wrist was broken, bc it was the shape of a S, but x-rays confirmed that I had broken 4 bones in my left wrist. I had surgery that night and ended up with 4 pins in my wrist. I still have the cast on and will be getting it removed on the 18th. It has been an adjustemnt taking care of Addie with one hand, but we are making due. Addie has been a huge helper with fastening her high chair and car seat buckles and putting on her shoes. We are so thankful for all the help from our parents too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment